? ??????????????Burning Pink Skull? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (48 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 13133 Total Grab
s. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????New York Yankees Logo? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (239 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 21666 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Cod BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Balboa Park

So today we decided to have a family outing at Balboa Park. It was so fun! We went to the Museum of Man. Very informative. We also happened upon a dance show while we were there and sat under a shaded tree to eat lunch and spectate. Steven bought us huge snow cones (Yummy!) after I gave him the sad face and said
"I want one!" <~~~~~~~Works everytime! Of course before we left the house Steven gave us girls our plumerias and took pics of us...


Daddy and Lola

Museum of Man

Thought this was funny... yes I am weird like that

Steve you need to shave! haha! Ok so it wasn't THAT funny.

Little Indian figurine


This is what the whole "sunshine" thing is about :)

Daddy's Plumeria Princesses

Silly snake!

Lola and Daddy in front of the Ape

They are so cute together!

1 comments:

lexinelliesmom said...

You Greenberg girls sure clean up nice! I love these pics of you and Lola, they are TOO cute! She looks so cute with her little flower in her ear! I can already see where this (and the little brown bag) are going, she is going to be one spoiled little girl! (Not that I would know anything about that!!)