? ??????????????Burning Pink Skull? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (48 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 13133 Total Grab
s. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????New York Yankees Logo? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (239 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 21666 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Cod BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 25, 2008

Linus...


So today I went to wipe the drool off of Lola's chin with this little blankie thing ... She grabbed it from me and proceeded to rub her face and cuddle with it for the next 5 minutes. I grabbed Steve to let him see her too. It was so adorable. I was nursing her before bed and she whimpered, I gave her the blankie and she fell right to sleep.
Amazing.

Now I have to check her every 3 minutes too make sure she doesn't pull it over her face. Geez! On another note I am super sick! I think I have a sinus infection and I have to go to the Doc's tomorrow to confirm. Lame. If it is not one thing it is another....

1 comments:

lexinelliesmom said...

Aww how cute! Both of my girls have stuff they "have" to sleep with too. Lexi still sleeps with her Fifi-a little blanket thing with a bear head on it, and Ellie has to have her favorite blankie! She smiles so big when you give it to her too. I think that is so cute! Very scary though when they're super little. Lola looks so sweet in this picture-as always! Can't wait to see her in person!