Today has been rough to say the least... I kind of got a taste of what it would be like with two babies, rough! As you know Coco is out of commission and is supposed to be resting.
(Key word: "supposed") Today is Steven's busiest day of the week work wise so I had to man the fort myself today. Between Lola going stir crazy and Coco trying to walk around every two minutes I went a little batty. Steve is giving me a little break right now (Thank god!) It is so hard because Coco does not understand and she keeps doing things that clearly put her in danger of hurting herself. I feel so bad for her! She cannot get comfortable, can't walk very well, and going pee is so hard for her with her huge cast. Her quality of life just sucks right now. I hope this does not happen to her other leg! On the brighter side of the day Lola decided to show off her awesome balancing skills and stood by herself a few times today! She started the "transfer" (going from my leg to the gate) last week. Although, she has only done that twice. So imagine my surprise when she pulled up on my leg, let go, and stayed there for about 5 seconds before falling on her bottom! She did this 3 times today. Time to get prepared for a walker! She also grabbed a book, crawled over to me, set it on my lap, and looked up at me. I then asked her, "Would you like me to read this to you Princess?" She then proceeded to smile at me and clap her hands! HAHA! That definitely tugged my heart strings! It was such a moment, we both were so happy that we understood each other :) So we read the book and as usual she turned the pages. After I was finished she took the book and started pointing to it and babbling. I think it was her way of reading the book to me. SO cute! She has also taken up calling the dogs "BAH!" I don't know why she calls them "Bah". I thought maybe "Bad" but we don't really say that too much so who knows??? She loves to laugh at them, Especially Juno. She also likes to share her puffs with them. Kind of annoying but at least she shares. Gotta run I think Steve is at his wits end. hehe:)
Monday, February 16, 2009
What a day!
Posted by Jessie Marie at 5:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment