Came home last night... completely out of it. She can barely walk and her butt is half shaved, but at least her cast is cute! Steve came home with full bragging rights. "They just kept going on and on about Coco, how she was the sweetest dog they have ever seen. They made her this cast and they said they never do that for any other dogs." The cast is amazingly adorable! The picture does not do it justice! If you look closely you will see that each individual flower pedel is its own. It took a lot of work! I made her scrambled eggs this morning for breakfast and she has been getting the full pampering from Daddy. I don't think he slept last night fearing Coco might need something. When he was sleeping I was up with little miss Teething Lola. So between the two of us we have it covered! We can't wait until we can take her to run and play again!
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Coco Tunafish!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment