You are amazing. Thank you for being you. Thank you for showing Lola every day that you love her Mommy by giving her hugs and kisses and making her smile. You truly are teaching her a life lesson. You are teaching her how a lady should be treated. One day she will strive to find a man to love her like her Daddy loves her Mommy. Thank you for taking the time out in your busy morning to spend time with her while I get ready for the day. Not because you have too... but because you want too. Thank you for supporting our family so I can stay home and spend time with her. Again, not because you have too... but because you want too. She loves you so so so much and so do I. Thank you for loving our dogs and treating them like our kids. Thank you for waking up every hour to check on CoCo when she has hives to make sure she is ok and rushing Juno to the vet when she ate the base of our palm tree. I am not sure you are aware of how amazing you are. You have such a big heart! Thank you for asking me every night to put my arm in your sleeve. Even though I can't always do it...it means alot to me. Thank you for calling me just to check on us when we are on an outing. I know you love us so much and we love you too!
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Aww this is so cute! Lola is lucky to have such a good Daddy! I'm so happy for you Jess, that you and your little family are so happy and cute :o). You deserve it so much! I love you :o)
Post a Comment